Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jayda Dawn Warren




So I haven't been the best at keeping a blog but I think its about time I change that. Maybe this can be my sounding board instead of always calling my mom! ha ha

So to catch up, Chance and I were married Aug, 16 2008 we weren't planning on having kids for a few years, at least thats what I thought, but my husband thought different. After having some inspiration I decided that it was probably the best thing to do, with having the health problems I have. So I went off BC and 1 week later guess what I was prego. Come to find out we were due one day after our 1 year anniversary, Aug 17.

My pregancy went very well, I did not have any complications. Jayda did not want to come early, I guess she was just to cozy in there. Since I had Dance coming up 3 weeks after her due date my doctor decided it would be best to start me on my due date so I would have time to recover before I had to go back to teaching dance. We went in @ 1:00 a.m. Aug 17, and I progressed very quickly and Jayda Dawn Warren was born August 17, @ 2:08 p.m.

4 comments:

Kiesha said...

WOO Hoo! I'm glad you decided to re-join the bloggin world! Little miss Jayda is adorable!! Let me know if I can watch her again..we'd love to!

Katie Snedeger said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even know you were pregnant and now you have this adorable baby! So exciting! She is adorable I love her name!

Katie Snedeger said...

By the way I took my blog private a while ago and not sure if I got your e-mail or not. If not e-mail me at ktsned@hotmail.com

Katie

Krista said...

Congrats, she's cute. I didn't even know you were pregnant.

My Lovely Husband and I

My Lovely Husband and I

My Lovely Husband and I