Sunday, October 5, 2008

Heading to St. George!

Two weekends ago my sister Lacy started having seizures again. When she would have them before she always knew when they were coming on. Unlike her seizures before she didn't have any sign they were coming and instead of just her arms and legs twitching these were full blown seizures with her torso included. Lacy has already been to see a number of doctors and they have just stated that they are called Suto Seizures. This time she has had a very severe headache with them which she can't get to go away. She went for an MRI last week and since she has been having headaches they decided to run dye through her system. What a blessing! Come to find out she has a irregular blood vessel in her brain. Were headed to St. George tomorrow for an EEG. I will keep ya posted.

No comments:

My Lovely Husband and I

My Lovely Husband and I

My Lovely Husband and I